Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of the Aartique website http://aartique.com “Site”; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
Intellectual Property Rights
All content and products included on this site including but not limited to website design, text, graphics, and logos and the selection and arrangement thereof are the property of Aartique.
This site sells original works of art. Our artists own the intellectual property rights to their respective works of art that are displayed on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
License to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below.
- You may only use the Site to browse its content and make legitimate purchases of Works available for sale on the Site. You may not use the Site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase.
- In using the Site you agree not to use any information or material in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark patent or other proprietary right of any party;
- Agree not to use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site;
- Agree not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to any of the services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password mining or any other means.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material on the website;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution. Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your business or to your clients for presentation only.
Aartique reserves the right to decline orders for any reason.
Limitations of Liability
The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website.
Please note that due to the limitations of the photographic processes and the variations of browser software and computer systems, artworks may not be exactly the same colour as shown. While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill).
Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law.
Changes to Terms and Agreements
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.